What Do I Need to Do to Sell After the Holidays?
Here’s how you can get the ball rolling on your 2021 home sale today.
It’s been a very different environment for home selling this year, but what we typically see is a surge in inventory in February and March. We want you to be able to beat that rush if you plan on listing in 2021. Here are the steps you must follow to get maximum exposure and absolute top dollar with the least amount of inconveniences:
- Target the plan for decluttering
- Assess the color palette
- Identify problem areas in need of repair
- Identify minor updates for maximum exposure
- Set up cleaners for baseboards, fixtures, etc.
- Pressure wash
- Arrange photography and videography
- Arrange a 3D virtual tour
- Add throw pillows and blankets for a pop of color
And the list goes on and on. Here’s why all of these moving parts are so critical to have in place: The first impression is a lasting impression. If you have any questions or want to get started on your 2021 home sale, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send a quick email today. I look forward to hearing from you.